New poll for SouthSuburbanSnB

  • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 33 , Jun 21, 2006
      SouthSuburbanSnB group:

      RSVP for June 28th

      o Of course I'll be there, the media loves me!
      o I'll try to be there, but reporters frighten me.
      o I probably won't be there. The judge told me not to come withing 50 feet of a journalist ever again.
      o There is no way I'll be there, I hate newspapers and t.v. and the internet. I'm actually a hermit, didn't you know?
      o I make hats out of newspapers!

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
      Message 33 of 33 , May 13, 2008
        SouthSuburbanSnB group:

        What day would work best to celebrate our SnB's 3rd Anniversary Party?

        o Wednesday, May 21
        o Wednesday, May 28
        o Wednesday, June 4

        web site listed above.