Star Newspaper wants to talk about us!

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 21, 2006
      The Star Newspaper will be photographing, interviewing, and doing all
      sorts of other fun things to use / with us at next week's meeting.
      Please make sure to attend, bring a recent project, bring a current
      project, bring a friend, bring a neighbor, heck, bring a stranger off
      the street! Let's make June 28th our biggest meeting yet!

      See you there!
    • Kris
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 22, 2006
        This is soooo cool! I was even thinking that it would be pretty neat
        if I could knit up a swatch with their logo on it for the
        meeting...what do you guys think?? Doesn't have to be anything huge,
        maybe 6 x 4 in panel...I've got scraps that could work.

        Kris

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 22, 2006
          That's a cool idea!  You'll be famous!

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 22, 2006
            Kris, you *know* that will get your picture in the paper!

            I will tell DH he can't keep me from coming next week! This job is kicking his butt... and now I find out it's an ongoing thing, they just did one of four portions! My whole summer will be like this!

            --
            Jennifer Adams Donnelly

            From: "Kris" <mommy_of_mac@...>