Re: Yarn Harlot is coming! Yarn Harlot is coming!

  • Kris
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 20, 2006
      Oh Yeah! Count me in! She'll be there between 6:30 - 8:30 pm...how
      crazy do you think it could get? We'll probaby have to show up around
      4:30 to get a spot.

      Kris

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 20, 2006
        I can do this! I can actually do this! My mom and dad will have my kids that weekend... I'll arrange to pick them up on Tuesday!  Yay!

        I wonder if Yarn Harlot is going to the CHA trade show that weekend in Rosemont. It's a general crafts trade show, but maybe...

        Sorry I've been missing meetings, I want to come but DH is doing a third shift job at Moraine, so he's been pulling 24 hour days three days a week- Wednesdays have been one of the nights he works through the night.  But he's working tonight, so I can probably come tomorrow.

        --
        Jennifer Adams Donnelly
        708-227-7447

        From: "Kris" <mommy_of_mac@...>

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 20, 2006
          It's my Yarn Store :-D I will be leaving work early enough to make it
          to that session with a co-worker who is just as excited :-D