Yarn Harlot is coming! Yarn Harlot is coming!

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16, 2006
      Our favorite blogger and knitting humorist is coming to Chicago!!!

      July 24th - Chicago, IL - My Sister's Knits, 9907 S. Walden Parkway

      Anyone else interested in playing hookie on a Monday?

      Becca
    • Kris
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 20, 2006
        Oh Yeah! Count me in! She'll be there between 6:30 - 8:30 pm...how
        crazy do you think it could get? We'll probaby have to show up around
        4:30 to get a spot.

        Kris

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 20, 2006
          I can do this! I can actually do this! My mom and dad will have my kids that weekend... I'll arrange to pick them up on Tuesday!  Yay!

          I wonder if Yarn Harlot is going to the CHA trade show that weekend in Rosemont. It's a general crafts trade show, but maybe...

          Sorry I've been missing meetings, I want to come but DH is doing a third shift job at Moraine, so he's been pulling 24 hour days three days a week- Wednesdays have been one of the nights he works through the night.  But he's working tonight, so I can probably come tomorrow.

          --
          Jennifer Adams Donnelly
          708-227-7447

          From: "Kris" <mommy_of_mac@...>

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 20, 2006
            It's my Yarn Store :-D I will be leaving work early enough to make it
            to that session with a co-worker who is just as excited :-D