Poll results for SouthSuburbanSnB

  • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 23 , Jun 14, 2006
      The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: RSCP for June 14th

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - I'll be there with a flag on!, 1 votes, 20.00%
      - I may be there, depends on what time my flag picnic ends, 1 votes, 20.00%
      - I probably won't make it, having a grand ol' flag party, 1 votes, 20.00%
      - I definitly won't be there. I'm grand marshal of the community flag day parade!, 2 votes, 40.00%
      - There's a holiday for the flag?????, 0 votes, 0.00%

      INDIVIDUAL VOTES
      - I'll be there with a flag on!
      - mommy_of_mac@...
      - I may be there, depends on what time my flag picnic ends
      - donnellyja@...
      - I probably won't make it, having a grand ol' flag party
      - stoler2001@...
      - I definitly won't be there. I'm grand marshal of the community flag day parade!
      - elefink2@...
      - There's a holiday for the flag?????

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 23 , Jun 28, 2006
        The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: RSVP for June 28th

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - Of course I'll be there, the media loves me!, 5 votes, 100.00%
        - I'll try to be there, but reporters frighten me., 0 votes, 0.00%
        - I probably won't be there. The judge told me not to come within 50 feet of a journalist ever again., 0 votes, 0.00%
        - There is no way I'll be there, I hate newspapers and t.v. and the internet. I'm actually a hermit, didn't you know?, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - I make hats out of newspapers!, 0 votes, 0.00%

        INDIVIDUAL VOTES
        - Of course I'll be there, the media loves me!
        - tzurriz@...
        - emilyfranz@...
        - mommy_of_mac@...
        - elefink2@...

        Message 3 of 23 , Oct 4, 2006
          The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
          final results:

          POLL QUESTION: Do we want to reschedule so we can meet Jason's mom?

          CHOICES AND RESULTS
          - Meet on Wednesday, October 4th, 0 votes, 0.00%
          - Meet on Thursday, October 5th, 0 votes, 0.00%
          - What the heck, lets meet both days! More time for knitting!, 7 votes, 100.00%
          - Who????, 0 votes, 0.00%

          INDIVIDUAL VOTES
          - Meet on Wednesday, October 4th
          - Meet on Thursday, October 5th
          - What the heck, lets meet both days! More time for knitting!
          - stoler2001@...
          - mommy_of_mac@...
          - tzurriz@...
          - donnellyja@...
          - elefink2@...
          - kate.johnson.md@...
          - tstevens_pers@...
          - Who????

          Message 4 of 23 , Nov 15, 2006
            The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
            final results:

            POLL QUESTION: Are you coming to the meeting tomorrow (Oct. 18th)

            CHOICES AND RESULTS
            - Yes. , 2 votes, 28.57%
            - Yes, but Becca's polls are funnier., 2 votes, 28.57%
            - No, I miss Becca too much., 1 votes, 14.29%
            - No, I'm not coming to protest the lameness of this poll., 2 votes, 28.57%

            INDIVIDUAL VOTES
            - Yes.
            - tstevens_pers@...
            - elefink2@...
            - Yes, but Becca's polls are funnier.
            - donnellyja@...
            - mommy_of_mac@...
            - No, I miss Becca too much.
            - paul_evelyn@...

            Message 5 of 23 , Dec 4, 2006
              The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
              final results:

              POLL QUESTION: Will you come next week for pre-turkey ess-ing and bee-ing?

              CHOICES AND RESULTS
              - I can't tell yet. My family is keeping their holiday plans a secret from me so far., 0 votes, 0.00%
              - No, I have to cook two turkeys, 16 pounds of potatoes, 8 cans of greenbeans, 4 pies, and a partriage in a pear tree the night before., 0 votes, 0.00%
              - No, I will be in North Dakota with my lovely in-laws., 1 votes, 25.00%
              - Yes, goodness knows I need to get it out of my system before the mobs arrive., 1 votes, 25.00%
              - Yes, I would love to celebrate the holiday with my friends., 2 votes, 50.00%

              Message 6 of 23 , May 13, 2008
                The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
                final results:

                POLL QUESTION: Had such a great time with last year's Gift Exchange, why not again this year! Please pick a day which would work best for your holiday schedule.

                CHOICES AND RESULTS
                - December 5th, 1 votes, 11.11%
                - December 12th, 1 votes, 11.11%
                - December 19th, 6 votes, 66.67%