Poll results for SouthSuburbanSnB

  • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 23 , Jun 7 1:25 AM
      The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: RSVP for June 7th

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - I'm sure to be there! See, I've run into this problem, having dropped about 12 stitches and . . ., 4 votes, 66.67%
      - I'll try to be there, but my cat has me tied up in all of the yarn, see she was playing and . . ., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I probably won't be there, see I have this other commitment to a different knitting group, no, I'm not cheating, just let me explain . . ., 1 votes, 16.67%
      - There is no way I'll be there. I've given up knitting for my new hobby: programming in perl, 1 votes, 16.67%
      - GRRR! ARGHHH! SMASH! Pet the cute puppy . . ., 0 votes, 0.00%

      INDIVIDUAL VOTES
      - I'm sure to be there! See, I've run into this problem, having dropped about 12 stitches and . . .
      - tzurriz@...
      - elefink2@...
      - emilyfranz@...
      - I'll try to be there, but my cat has me tied up in all of the yarn, see she was playing and . . .
      - I probably won't be there, see I have this other commitment to a different knitting group, no, I'm not cheating, just let me explain . . .
      - mommy_of_mac@...
      - There is no way I'll be there. I've given up knitting for my new hobby: programming in perl
      - donnellyja@...
      - GRRR! ARGHHH! SMASH! Pet the cute puppy . . .

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 23 , Jun 14 1:31 AM
        The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: RSCP for June 14th

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - I'll be there with a flag on!, 1 votes, 20.00%
        - I may be there, depends on what time my flag picnic ends, 1 votes, 20.00%
        - I probably won't make it, having a grand ol' flag party, 1 votes, 20.00%
        - I definitly won't be there. I'm grand marshal of the community flag day parade!, 2 votes, 40.00%
        - There's a holiday for the flag?????, 0 votes, 0.00%

        INDIVIDUAL VOTES
        - I'll be there with a flag on!
        - mommy_of_mac@...
        - stoler2001@...

        Message 3 of 23 , Jun 28 1:28 AM
          The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
          final results:

          POLL QUESTION: RSVP for June 28th

          CHOICES AND RESULTS
          - Of course I'll be there, the media loves me!, 5 votes, 100.00%
          - I'll try to be there, but reporters frighten me., 0 votes, 0.00%
          - I probably won't be there. The judge told me not to come within 50 feet of a journalist ever again., 0 votes, 0.00%
          - There is no way I'll be there, I hate newspapers and t.v. and the internet. I'm actually a hermit, didn't you know?, 0 votes, 0.00%
          - I make hats out of newspapers!, 0 votes, 0.00%

          INDIVIDUAL VOTES

          Message 4 of 23 , Oct 4, 2006
            The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
            final results:

            POLL QUESTION: Do we want to reschedule so we can meet Jason's mom?

            CHOICES AND RESULTS
            - Meet on Wednesday, October 4th, 0 votes, 0.00%
            - Meet on Thursday, October 5th, 0 votes, 0.00%
            - What the heck, lets meet both days! More time for knitting!, 7 votes, 100.00%
            - Who????, 0 votes, 0.00%

            INDIVIDUAL VOTES
            - Meet on Wednesday, October 4th
            - Meet on Thursday, October 5th
            - What the heck, lets meet both days! More time for knitting!
            - stoler2001@...
            - mommy_of_mac@...
            - tzurriz@...
            - donnellyja@...
            - elefink2@...
            - kate.johnson.md@...
            - tstevens_pers@...
            - Who????

            Message 5 of 23 , Nov 15, 2006
              The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
              final results:

              POLL QUESTION: Are you coming to the meeting tomorrow (Oct. 18th)

              CHOICES AND RESULTS
              - Yes. , 2 votes, 28.57%
              - Yes, but Becca's polls are funnier., 2 votes, 28.57%
              - No, I miss Becca too much., 1 votes, 14.29%
              - No, I'm not coming to protest the lameness of this poll., 2 votes, 28.57%

              INDIVIDUAL VOTES
              - Yes.
              - tstevens_pers@...
              - elefink2@...
              - Yes, but Becca's polls are funnier.
              - donnellyja@...
              - mommy_of_mac@...
              - No, I miss Becca too much.
              - paul_evelyn@...

              Message 6 of 23 , Dec 4, 2006
                The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
                final results:

                POLL QUESTION: Will you come next week for pre-turkey ess-ing and bee-ing?

                CHOICES AND RESULTS
                - I can't tell yet. My family is keeping their holiday plans a secret from me so far., 0 votes, 0.00%
                - No, I have to cook two turkeys, 16 pounds of potatoes, 8 cans of greenbeans, 4 pies, and a partriage in a pear tree the night before., 0 votes, 0.00%
                - No, I will be in North Dakota with my lovely in-laws., 1 votes, 25.00%
                - Yes, goodness knows I need to get it out of my system before the mobs arrive., 1 votes, 25.00%
                - Yes, I would love to celebrate the holiday with my friends., 2 votes, 50.00%

                Message 7 of 23 , May 13, 2008
                  The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
                  final results:

                  POLL QUESTION: Had such a great time with last year's Gift Exchange, why not again this year! Please pick a day which would work best for your holiday schedule.

                  CHOICES AND RESULTS
                  - December 5th, 1 votes, 11.11%
                  - December 12th, 1 votes, 11.11%
                  - December 19th, 6 votes, 66.67%