New poll for SouthSuburbanSnB

  • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 33 , Jun 4, 2006
      SouthSuburbanSnB group:

      RSCP for June 14th

      o I'll be there with a flag on!
      o I may be there, depends on what time my flag picnic ends
      o I probably won't make it, having a grand ol' flag party
      o I definitly won't be there. I'm grand marshal of the community flag day parade!
      o There's a holiday for the flag?????

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
      Message 33 of 33 , May 13, 2008
        SouthSuburbanSnB group:

        What day would work best to celebrate our SnB's 3rd Anniversary Party?

        o Wednesday, May 21
        o Wednesday, May 28
        o Wednesday, June 4

        web site listed above.