Baby blanket pattern

  • Mary Bridget
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4 8:21 AM
      Becca,

      How much yarn does that baby blanket pattern take? The checkered one
      you talked about. I want to look for yarn.

      Mary Bridget
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4 8:28 AM
        As written, the pattern calls for 10 oz worsted weight wool or
        acrylic, and 1 size 8 24 inch circ (you could use larger with no
        difficulty).

        It makes a 28"x33" blanket. I had quite a bit of yarn leftover.

        The pattern doesn't list yardage.

        /shrug

        --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "Mary Bridget" <elefink2@...>