Baby blanket pattern

  • Mary Bridget
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2006
      Becca,

      How much yarn does that baby blanket pattern take? The checkered one
      you talked about. I want to look for yarn.

      Mary Bridget
    • Mary Bridget

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2006
          As written, the pattern calls for 10 oz worsted weight wool or
          acrylic, and 1 size 8 24 inch circ (you could use larger with no
          difficulty).

          It makes a 28"x33" blanket. I had quite a bit of yarn leftover.

          The pattern doesn't list yardage.

          /shrug

          --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "Mary Bridget" <elefink2@...>