New poll for SouthSuburbanSnB

  • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 33 , May 31, 2006
      SouthSuburbanSnB group:

      RSVP for June 7th

      o I'm sure to be there! See, I've run into this problem, having dropped about 12 stitches and . . .
      o I'll try to be there, but my cat has me tied up in all of the yarn, see she was playing and . . .
      o I probably won't be there, see I have this other commitment to a different knitting group, no, I'm not cheating, just let me explain . . .
      o There is no way I'll be there. I've given up knitting for my new hobby: programming in perl
      o GRRR! ARGHHH! SMASH! Pet the cute puppy . . .

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
      Message 33 of 33 , May 13, 2008
        SouthSuburbanSnB group:

        What day would work best to celebrate our SnB's 3rd Anniversary Party?

        o Wednesday, May 21
        o Wednesday, May 28
        o Wednesday, June 4

        web site listed above.