New to the group

  • Mary Bridget
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2006
      Hi, I was a member of SNBWB, but got a new job in Homewood a few
      months ago, and can't make the drive to Wheaton after work anymore.
      Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself to the group and find out
      about where the meeting are held, and a bit about who goes to them.

      Mary Bridget
      Message 2 of 3 , May 30, 2006
        Hi Mary,

        We are a fairly small group. We have 5 regulars, and many more who
        attend sporadically. We meet every Wednesday from 7 p.m. until they
        kick us out. Our get-togethers are at Caribou Coffee on Harlem Ave in
        Tinley Park.

        We range in age from 20's to 50's, but have had teenagers and seniors
        attend, they just don't seem to come as often.

        The staff at Caribou seem to like us. They mentioned that to me the
        other day when I posted another sign on the bulletin board.

        We are a very friendly group. Please come knit with us.

        I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

        Becca (Tzurriz)
        Message 3 of 3 , May 30, 2006
          Hi Mary Bridget!