Trying to remember websites

  • Apolonia Skywalk
    Message 1 of 5 , May 22, 2006
      Hey all,
      A few weeks back I was talking with Jennifer... I think and she was
      mentioning a website she uses all the time.... what is the site. I
      think it was the one that had the catalog that Kris? was looking at to
      buy a new skein of yarn for the project.

      BOY I am really bad at names... and I seem to have a bad memory in
      general... Sorry about that.

      Any help?
      Thanks!
      Vicky K
      Message 2 of 5 , May 22, 2006
        Knitpicks.com

        --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "Apolonia Skywalk"

        Message 3 of 5 , May 22, 2006
          Hi Vicky-
          was it KnitPicks? www.knitpicks.com They are the one I am always recommending- great yarn, good prices.

          --
          Jennifer Adams Donnelly
          708-227-7447

          Message 4 of 5 , May 23, 2006
            Yes! That's it! Thanks!

            Becca wrote:
            > Knitpicks.com
            >
            > --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "Apolonia Skywalk"
            >
            >> Hey all,
            >> A few weeks back I was talking with Jennifer... I think and she was
            >> mentioning a website she uses all the time.... what is the site. I
            >> think it was the one that had the catalog that Kris? was looking
            >>
            > at to
            >
            >> buy a new skein of yarn for the project.
            >>
            >> BOY I am really bad at names... and I seem to have a bad memory in
            >> general... Sorry about that.
            >>
            >> Any help?
            >> Thanks!
            >> Vicky K