Poll results for SouthSuburbanSnB

  • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 23 , May 17 1:29 AM
      The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Will you be joining us for May 17th?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Ya sure you betcha, 1 votes, 100.00%
      - I'll try, but maybe not, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I doubt it., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - No way Jose., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - My meatloaf is burning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 0 votes, 0.00%

      INDIVIDUAL VOTES
      - Ya sure you betcha
      - tzurriz@...
      - I'll try, but maybe not
      - I doubt it.
      - No way Jose.
      - My meatloaf is burning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 23 , May 24 1:21 AM
        The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: RSVP for May 24th

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - Meetings are Supercalafragilisticexpealidocious! , 3 votes, 75.00%
        - Eh, our group is more Hum-diddle-diddle-diddle Hum-diddle-aie, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - I'm a bit afraid to speak . . . , 1 votes, 25.00%
        - My father tweaked my nose and told me I was bad. :(, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - STEP AWAY FROM THE WOOL!, 0 votes, 0.00%

        INDIVIDUAL VOTES
        - Meetings are Supercalafragilisticexpealidocious!
        - tzurriz@...
        - donnellyja@...
        - mommy_of_mac@...
        - Eh, our group is more Hum-diddle-diddle-diddle Hum-diddle-aie
        - I'm a bit afraid to speak . . .
        - My father tweaked my nose and told me I was bad. :(
        - STEP AWAY FROM THE WOOL!

        Message 3 of 23 , Jun 7, 2006
          The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
          final results:

          POLL QUESTION: RSVP for June 7th

          CHOICES AND RESULTS
          - I'm sure to be there! See, I've run into this problem, having dropped about 12 stitches and . . ., 4 votes, 66.67%
          - I'll try to be there, but my cat has me tied up in all of the yarn, see she was playing and . . ., 0 votes, 0.00%
          - I probably won't be there, see I have this other commitment to a different knitting group, no, I'm not cheating, just let me explain . . ., 1 votes, 16.67%
          - There is no way I'll be there. I've given up knitting for my new hobby: programming in perl, 1 votes, 16.67%
          - GRRR! ARGHHH! SMASH! Pet the cute puppy . . ., 0 votes, 0.00%

          INDIVIDUAL VOTES
          - elefink2@...
          - emilyfranz@...

          Message 4 of 23 , Jun 14, 2006
            The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
            final results:

            POLL QUESTION: RSCP for June 14th

            CHOICES AND RESULTS
            - I'll be there with a flag on!, 1 votes, 20.00%
            - I may be there, depends on what time my flag picnic ends, 1 votes, 20.00%
            - I probably won't make it, having a grand ol' flag party, 1 votes, 20.00%
            - I definitly won't be there. I'm grand marshal of the community flag day parade!, 2 votes, 40.00%
            - There's a holiday for the flag?????, 0 votes, 0.00%

            INDIVIDUAL VOTES
            - I'll be there with a flag on!
            - mommy_of_mac@...
            - stoler2001@...

            Message 5 of 23 , Jun 28, 2006
              The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
              final results:

              POLL QUESTION: RSVP for June 28th

              CHOICES AND RESULTS
              - Of course I'll be there, the media loves me!, 5 votes, 100.00%
              - I'll try to be there, but reporters frighten me., 0 votes, 0.00%
              - I probably won't be there. The judge told me not to come within 50 feet of a journalist ever again., 0 votes, 0.00%
              - There is no way I'll be there, I hate newspapers and t.v. and the internet. I'm actually a hermit, didn't you know?, 0 votes, 0.00%
              - I make hats out of newspapers!, 0 votes, 0.00%

              INDIVIDUAL VOTES

              Message 6 of 23 , Oct 4, 2006
                The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
                final results:

                POLL QUESTION: Do we want to reschedule so we can meet Jason's mom?

                CHOICES AND RESULTS
                - Meet on Wednesday, October 4th, 0 votes, 0.00%
                - Meet on Thursday, October 5th, 0 votes, 0.00%
                - What the heck, lets meet both days! More time for knitting!, 7 votes, 100.00%
                - Who????, 0 votes, 0.00%

                INDIVIDUAL VOTES
                - Meet on Wednesday, October 4th
                - Meet on Thursday, October 5th
                - What the heck, lets meet both days! More time for knitting!
                - stoler2001@...
                - mommy_of_mac@...
                - tzurriz@...
                - donnellyja@...
                - elefink2@...
                - kate.johnson.md@...
                - tstevens_pers@...
                - Who????

                Message 7 of 23 , Nov 15, 2006
                  The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
                  final results:

                  POLL QUESTION: Are you coming to the meeting tomorrow (Oct. 18th)

                  CHOICES AND RESULTS
                  - Yes. , 2 votes, 28.57%
                  - Yes, but Becca's polls are funnier., 2 votes, 28.57%
                  - No, I miss Becca too much., 1 votes, 14.29%
                  - No, I'm not coming to protest the lameness of this poll., 2 votes, 28.57%

                  INDIVIDUAL VOTES
                  - Yes.
                  - tstevens_pers@...
                  - elefink2@...
                  - Yes, but Becca's polls are funnier.
                  - donnellyja@...
                  - mommy_of_mac@...
                  - No, I miss Becca too much.
                  - paul_evelyn@...

                  Message 8 of 23 , Dec 4, 2006
                    The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
                    final results:

                    POLL QUESTION: Will you come next week for pre-turkey ess-ing and bee-ing?

                    CHOICES AND RESULTS
                    - I can't tell yet. My family is keeping their holiday plans a secret from me so far., 0 votes, 0.00%
                    - No, I have to cook two turkeys, 16 pounds of potatoes, 8 cans of greenbeans, 4 pies, and a partriage in a pear tree the night before., 0 votes, 0.00%
                    - No, I will be in North Dakota with my lovely in-laws., 1 votes, 25.00%
                    - Yes, goodness knows I need to get it out of my system before the mobs arrive., 1 votes, 25.00%
                    - Yes, I would love to celebrate the holiday with my friends., 2 votes, 50.00%

                    Message 9 of 23 , May 13 8:05 AM
                      The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
                      final results:

                      POLL QUESTION: Had such a great time with last year's Gift Exchange, why not again this year! Please pick a day which would work best for your holiday schedule.

                      CHOICES AND RESULTS
                      - December 5th, 1 votes, 11.11%
                      - December 12th, 1 votes, 11.11%
                      - December 19th, 6 votes, 66.67%