May 17 Meeting

  • Kris
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2006
      Hey guys, I checked on the board to re-submit my poll for the May 17th
      meeting and I don't even think there was one created for this weeks
      get-together. My sister is coming into town this Wed on a business
      trip and we're having dinner. Hope you all have fun with out me - I'll
      see you all next week.

      Happy knitting!
      Message 2 of 2 , May 15, 2006
        Oops. Sorry about that. I fixed it.