Hancock Fabric Close Out

  • Kris
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2006
      Wanted to post that the Hancock Fabric's in Matteson (Lincoln HWY) is
      closing it's doors...and currently are having sales of 20 - 40 percent
      off. I'm sure the discounts will continue to drop as time goes on and
      talking the a manager, they'll be open thru August. They've got mostly
      Lion Brand yarn but they have a nice selection of needles too.

      Hard to pass on a sale:)