New poll for SouthSuburbanSnB

  • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 33 , Apr 26, 2006
      SouthSuburbanSnB group:

      RSVP for May 10th!

      o You can bet your bottom dollar!
      o Um, you can bet if you want to, but I wouldn't recommend it.
      o 50 cents says I won't be there.
      o I wouldn't be there for all the tea in China.
      o Bibbity Boobity Boo!

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
      Message 33 of 33 , May 13, 2008
        SouthSuburbanSnB group:

        What day would work best to celebrate our SnB's 3rd Anniversary Party?

        o Wednesday, May 21
        o Wednesday, May 28
        o Wednesday, June 4

        web site listed above.