Poll results for SouthSuburbanSnB

  • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 23 , Apr 26 1:17 AM
      The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: RSVP for April 26th at Cosi?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - I'm in need of S'mores, Of course I'll be there!, 3 votes, 75.00%
      - Their apple pie calls my name, but so does Ben & Jerry's ice cream . . ., 1 votes, 25.00%
      - Eh, the pizza's only so-so, so maybe, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Yuck no, I refuse to enter a place that serves booze! Temperance forever!, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I'm Henry the 8th I am!, 0 votes, 0.00%

      INDIVIDUAL VOTES
      - I'm in need of S'mores, Of course I'll be there!
      - donnellyja@...
      - mommy_of_mac@...
      - tzurriz@...
      - Their apple pie calls my name, but so does Ben & Jerry's ice cream . . .
      - tmunin@...
      - Eh, the pizza's only so-so, so maybe
      - Yuck no, I refuse to enter a place that serves booze! Temperance forever!
      - I'm Henry the 8th I am!

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
      Message 2 of 23 , Apr 26 10:30 AM
        Ladies, I'll be a little late coming this evening, my
        sewing class was moved to tonight, but I'll be get
        there.

        Kris

        Message 3 of 23 , May 3, 2006
          The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
          final results:

          POLL QUESTION: RSVP for May 3rd at Caribou! Will you be joining us?

          CHOICES AND RESULTS
          - Of course- my knitting needles would never forgive me if we missed it., 3 votes, 100.00%
          - Maybe- my knitting needles are tired., 0 votes, 0.00%
          - Probably not- my knitting needles aren't so sure they like yours., 0 votes, 0.00%
          - No way- my knitting needles have developed a severe allergy to all things Moose., 0 votes, 0.00%
          - Knitting? I can't knit., 0 votes, 0.00%

          INDIVIDUAL VOTES
          - Of course- my knitting needles would never forgive me if we missed it.
          - donnellyja@...
          - tzurriz@...
          - mommy_of_mac@...
          - Maybe- my knitting needles are tired.
          - Probably not- my knitting needles aren't so sure they like yours.
          - No way- my knitting needles have developed a severe allergy to all things Moose.
          - Knitting? I can't knit.

          Message 4 of 23 , May 10, 2006
            The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
            final results:

            POLL QUESTION: RSVP for May 10th!

            CHOICES AND RESULTS
            - You can bet your bottom dollar!, 3 votes, 100.00%
            - Um, you can bet if you want to, but I wouldn't recommend it., 0 votes, 0.00%
            - 50 cents says I won't be there., 0 votes, 0.00%
            - I wouldn't be there for all the tea in China., 0 votes, 0.00%
            - Bibbity Boobity Boo!, 0 votes, 0.00%

            INDIVIDUAL VOTES
            - You can bet your bottom dollar!
            - mommy_of_mac@...
            - tzurriz@...
            - donnellyja@...
            - Um, you can bet if you want to, but I wouldn't recommend it.
            - 50 cents says I won't be there.
            - I wouldn't be there for all the tea in China.
            - Bibbity Boobity Boo!

            Message 5 of 23 , May 17, 2006
              The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
              final results:

              POLL QUESTION: Will you be joining us for May 17th?

              CHOICES AND RESULTS
              - Ya sure you betcha, 1 votes, 100.00%
              - I'll try, but maybe not, 0 votes, 0.00%
              - I doubt it., 0 votes, 0.00%
              - No way Jose., 0 votes, 0.00%
              - My meatloaf is burning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 0 votes, 0.00%

              INDIVIDUAL VOTES
              - Ya sure you betcha
              - tzurriz@...
              - I'll try, but maybe not
              - I doubt it.
              - No way Jose.
              - My meatloaf is burning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

              Message 6 of 23 , May 24, 2006
                The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
                final results:

                POLL QUESTION: RSVP for May 24th

                CHOICES AND RESULTS
                - Meetings are Supercalafragilisticexpealidocious! , 3 votes, 75.00%
                - Eh, our group is more Hum-diddle-diddle-diddle Hum-diddle-aie, 0 votes, 0.00%
                - I'm a bit afraid to speak . . . , 1 votes, 25.00%
                - My father tweaked my nose and told me I was bad. :(, 0 votes, 0.00%
                - STEP AWAY FROM THE WOOL!, 0 votes, 0.00%

                INDIVIDUAL VOTES
                - Meetings are Supercalafragilisticexpealidocious!
                - tzurriz@...
                - donnellyja@...
                - mommy_of_mac@...
                - Eh, our group is more Hum-diddle-diddle-diddle Hum-diddle-aie
                - I'm a bit afraid to speak . . .
                - My father tweaked my nose and told me I was bad. :(
                - STEP AWAY FROM THE WOOL!

                Message 7 of 23 , Jun 7, 2006
                  The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
                  final results:

                  POLL QUESTION: RSVP for June 7th

                  CHOICES AND RESULTS
                  - I'm sure to be there! See, I've run into this problem, having dropped about 12 stitches and . . ., 4 votes, 66.67%
                  - I'll try to be there, but my cat has me tied up in all of the yarn, see she was playing and . . ., 0 votes, 0.00%
                  - I probably won't be there, see I have this other commitment to a different knitting group, no, I'm not cheating, just let me explain . . ., 1 votes, 16.67%
                  - There is no way I'll be there. I've given up knitting for my new hobby: programming in perl, 1 votes, 16.67%
                  - GRRR! ARGHHH! SMASH! Pet the cute puppy . . ., 0 votes, 0.00%

                  INDIVIDUAL VOTES
                  - elefink2@...
                  - emilyfranz@...

                  Message 8 of 23 , Jun 14, 2006
                    The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
                    final results:

                    POLL QUESTION: RSCP for June 14th

                    CHOICES AND RESULTS
                    - I'll be there with a flag on!, 1 votes, 20.00%
                    - I may be there, depends on what time my flag picnic ends, 1 votes, 20.00%
                    - I probably won't make it, having a grand ol' flag party, 1 votes, 20.00%
                    - I definitly won't be there. I'm grand marshal of the community flag day parade!, 2 votes, 40.00%
                    - There's a holiday for the flag?????, 0 votes, 0.00%

                    INDIVIDUAL VOTES
                    - I'll be there with a flag on!
                    - mommy_of_mac@...
                    - stoler2001@...

                    Message 9 of 23 , Jun 28, 2006
                      The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
                      final results:

                      POLL QUESTION: RSVP for June 28th

                      CHOICES AND RESULTS
                      - Of course I'll be there, the media loves me!, 5 votes, 100.00%
                      - I'll try to be there, but reporters frighten me., 0 votes, 0.00%
                      - I probably won't be there. The judge told me not to come within 50 feet of a journalist ever again., 0 votes, 0.00%
                      - There is no way I'll be there, I hate newspapers and t.v. and the internet. I'm actually a hermit, didn't you know?, 0 votes, 0.00%
                      - I make hats out of newspapers!, 0 votes, 0.00%

                      INDIVIDUAL VOTES

                      Message 10 of 23 , Oct 4, 2006
                        The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
                        final results:

                        POLL QUESTION: Do we want to reschedule so we can meet Jason's mom?

                        CHOICES AND RESULTS
                        - Meet on Wednesday, October 4th, 0 votes, 0.00%
                        - Meet on Thursday, October 5th, 0 votes, 0.00%
                        - What the heck, lets meet both days! More time for knitting!, 7 votes, 100.00%
                        - Who????, 0 votes, 0.00%

                        INDIVIDUAL VOTES
                        - Meet on Wednesday, October 4th
                        - Meet on Thursday, October 5th
                        - What the heck, lets meet both days! More time for knitting!
                        - stoler2001@...
                        - mommy_of_mac@...
                        - tzurriz@...
                        - donnellyja@...
                        - elefink2@...
                        - kate.johnson.md@...
                        - tstevens_pers@...
                        - Who????

                        Message 11 of 23 , Nov 15, 2006
                          The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
                          final results:

                          POLL QUESTION: Are you coming to the meeting tomorrow (Oct. 18th)

                          CHOICES AND RESULTS
                          - Yes. , 2 votes, 28.57%
                          - Yes, but Becca's polls are funnier., 2 votes, 28.57%
                          - No, I miss Becca too much., 1 votes, 14.29%
                          - No, I'm not coming to protest the lameness of this poll., 2 votes, 28.57%

                          INDIVIDUAL VOTES
                          - Yes.
                          - tstevens_pers@...
                          - elefink2@...
                          - Yes, but Becca's polls are funnier.
                          - donnellyja@...
                          - mommy_of_mac@...
                          - No, I miss Becca too much.
                          - paul_evelyn@...

                          Message 12 of 23 , Dec 4, 2006
                            The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
                            final results:

                            POLL QUESTION: Will you come next week for pre-turkey ess-ing and bee-ing?

                            CHOICES AND RESULTS
                            - I can't tell yet. My family is keeping their holiday plans a secret from me so far., 0 votes, 0.00%
                            - No, I have to cook two turkeys, 16 pounds of potatoes, 8 cans of greenbeans, 4 pies, and a partriage in a pear tree the night before., 0 votes, 0.00%
                            - No, I will be in North Dakota with my lovely in-laws., 1 votes, 25.00%
                            - Yes, goodness knows I need to get it out of my system before the mobs arrive., 1 votes, 25.00%
                            - Yes, I would love to celebrate the holiday with my friends., 2 votes, 50.00%

                            Message 13 of 23 , May 13, 2008
                              The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
                              final results:

                              POLL QUESTION: Had such a great time with last year's Gift Exchange, why not again this year! Please pick a day which would work best for your holiday schedule.

                              CHOICES AND RESULTS
                              - December 5th, 1 votes, 11.11%
                              - December 12th, 1 votes, 11.11%
                              - December 19th, 6 votes, 66.67%