New poll for SouthSuburbanSnB

  • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 33 , Apr 20, 2006
      SouthSuburbanSnB group:

      RSVP for May 3rd at Caribou! Will you be joining us?

      o Of course- my knitting needles would never forgive me if we missed it.
      o Maybe- my knitting needles are tired.
      o Probably not- my knitting needles aren't so sure they like yours.
      o No way- my knitting needles have developed a severe allergy to all things Moose.
      o Knitting? I can't knit.

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
      Message 33 of 33 , May 13, 2008
        SouthSuburbanSnB group:

        What day would work best to celebrate our SnB's 3rd Anniversary Party?

        o Wednesday, May 21
        o Wednesday, May 28
        o Wednesday, June 4

        web site listed above.