Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] After knit

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2006
      ME TOO!!...LOL...that damn bootie took me til 12:30 am
      last night....arggggg...frogged 4x!! I really should
      have waited til today:)

      It was really nice meeting you as well...hope to see
      you again - that is once I get back from the sunny
      state...hopefully I'll be able to show off some new
      yarn and maybe even a project - no promises:)

      See Ya