Skip to search.

Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] After knit

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2006
      It was great meeting you, too! LOL at the knitting... there are some projects that are not good for bringing to SnB- I've frogged more work I did at SnB than anything...

      --
      Jennifer Adams Donnelly
      708-227-7447

      LOL!  It was a great meeting you ladies last night!  I just wanted to
      let you all know I appreciated the socializing even if I couldn't keep
      my mind on the knitting  ;-)

      I Look forward to meeting with you all again.  It is possible I might
      show up at Cosi's anyway, but we'll see...

      ~ Vicky

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2006
        ME TOO!!...LOL...that damn bootie took me til 12:30 am
        last night....arggggg...frogged 4x!! I really should
        have waited til today:)

        It was really nice meeting you as well...hope to see
        you again - that is once I get back from the sunny
        state...hopefully I'll be able to show off some new
        yarn and maybe even a project - no promises:)

        See Ya