Re: New poll for SouthSuburbanSnB

  • Apolonia Skywalk
    Message 1 of 33 , Apr 6 12:29 PM
      Aw... I wish this one was a multiple choice poll ;-) I wanted to
      pick Inigo Montoya! LOL!

      ~Nia/Vicky
      --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com,

      Message 33 of 33 , May 13, 2008
        SouthSuburbanSnB group:

        What day would work best to celebrate our SnB's 3rd Anniversary Party?

        o Wednesday, May 21
        o Wednesday, May 28
        o Wednesday, June 4

        web site listed above.