After knit

  • Apolonia Skywalk
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2006
      LOL! It was a great meeting you ladies last night! I just wanted to
      let you all know I appreciated the socializing even if I couldn't keep
      my mind on the knitting ;-)

      I Look forward to meeting with you all again. It is possible I might
      show up at Cosi's anyway, but we'll see...

      ~ Vicky
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2006
        It was great meeting you, too! LOL at the knitting... there are some projects that are not good for bringing to SnB- I've frogged more work I did at SnB than anything...

        --
        Jennifer Adams Donnelly
        708-227-7447

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6, 2006
          ME TOO!!...LOL...that damn bootie took me til 12:30 am
          last night....arggggg...frogged 4x!! I really should
          have waited til today:)

          It was really nice meeting you as well...hope to see
          you again - that is once I get back from the sunny
          state...hopefully I'll be able to show off some new
          yarn and maybe even a project - no promises:)

          See Ya