Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Hi everyone :)

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2006
      Hi Kris, this is going to get interesting...my name is
      also Kris:) We've got two Becca's and now this:)

      Come on out and knit with us! We usually gather around
      7 and knit till we can't knit no more (or until they
      throw us out!) We're meeting at the Caribou in Tinley
      this Wed (Apr 5) Hope to see you there!

      Kris