Re: Hi everyone :)

  • cutiecute1972
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2006
      Thanks Becca.. I'm from Riverside, and I thought you guys met at the
      Caribou coffee in LaGrange Park. I'm sorry that I won't be able to
      join your group. I will have to look at a group that meets closer to
      my house. You guys do sound like a lot of fun though! :) ~K

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2006
        Hi Kris, this is going to get interesting...my name is
        also Kris:) We've got two Becca's and now this:)

        Come on out and knit with us! We usually gather around
        7 and knit till we can't knit no more (or until they
        throw us out!) We're meeting at the Caribou in Tinley
        this Wed (Apr 5) Hope to see you there!

        Kris