Re: Hi everyone :)

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2006
      Hi Kris,

      We "officially" meet at 7 p.m. on Wednesday's. However, people do
      seem to trickle in any where from 7 to 8 or so. I'll be there at 7
      though, so no worries. This week's meeting will be at Caribou Cofee
      on Harlem in Tinley Park.

      A good place to check and confirm our meeting times and locations is
      the Calendar link on the left.

      I look forward to meeting you on Wednesday.

      Becca
    • cutiecute1972
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2006
        Thanks Becca.. I'm from Riverside, and I thought you guys met at the
        Caribou coffee in LaGrange Park. I'm sorry that I won't be able to
        join your group. I will have to look at a group that meets closer to
        my house. You guys do sound like a lot of fun though! :) ~K

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2006
          Hi Kris, this is going to get interesting...my name is
          also Kris:) We've got two Becca's and now this:)

          Come on out and knit with us! We usually gather around
          7 and knit till we can't knit no more (or until they
          throw us out!) We're meeting at the Caribou in Tinley
          this Wed (Apr 5) Hope to see you there!

          Kris