Hi everyone :)

  • cutiecute1972
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2 7:20 AM
      Hi, my name is Kris and I am interested in joining your group. What
      time do you meet on Wednesdays?
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2 7:38 AM
        Hi Kris,

        We "officially" meet at 7 p.m. on Wednesday's. However, people do
        seem to trickle in any where from 7 to 8 or so. I'll be there at 7
        though, so no worries. This week's meeting will be at Caribou Cofee
        on Harlem in Tinley Park.

        A good place to check and confirm our meeting times and locations is
        the Calendar link on the left.

        I look forward to meeting you on Wednesday.

        Becca
      • cutiecute1972
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2 1:49 PM
          Thanks Becca.. I'm from Riverside, and I thought you guys met at the
          Caribou coffee in LaGrange Park. I'm sorry that I won't be able to
          join your group. I will have to look at a group that meets closer to
          my house. You guys do sound like a lot of fun though! :) ~K

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 3 9:14 AM
            Hi Kris, this is going to get interesting...my name is
            also Kris:) We've got two Becca's and now this:)

            Come on out and knit with us! We usually gather around
            7 and knit till we can't knit no more (or until they
            throw us out!) We're meeting at the Caribou in Tinley
            this Wed (Apr 5) Hope to see you there!

            Kris