Missed You!

  • Kris
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2006
      Awww, sorry you guys couldn't make it last night! You missed out in
      meeting two new members!! I believe their names are Vicky and Doris??
      Oh, ladies if I have butchered your names please forgive me. I've
      never been good on names:) It was very interesting meeting you both
      and hopefully we'll all see you at another meeting.

      Oh, and before I forget...I wanted to post that Hancock Fabrics
      (159th) is looking for a knitting teacher. I started a beginners
      sewing class and during conversation it happened to come out that I
      knit. Well, she asked if I would be interested in teaching a
      class....well, I certainly don't think I'm at the stage where I could
      fully explain hows & whys:) but wanted to push it on towards you more
      advanced knitters! If you go up there you'll want to talk to Karren.

      See you all next Wednesday.