Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Poll results for SouthSuburbanSnB

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2006
      I am not oging to be able to come tonight! My family will be arrriving to visit at about 9, and I am supposed to be on a celebrity chat from 7-8.

      I will definitely be there next week!

      --
      Jennifer Adams Donnelly
      708-227-7447

      From: SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com

      The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed.  Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Will you be joining us for the March 29th meeting at Cosi?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - You can bet your last shiny nickle I'll be there!, 3 votes, 75.00%
      - I'll try, but I'm low on shiny nickles, so maybe not so much., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Nah, I probably won't make it.  I need to shine my nickles., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - There is no way in heck that I'll be there, I'm out of nickles, shiny or dull., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - My nickles aren't made of nickle!  ACKKKKKKKKKK!, 1 votes, 25.00%

      INDIVIDUAL VOTES
      - You can bet your last shiny nickle I'll be there!
           - mommy_of_mac@...
           - tzurriz@...
           - donnellyja@...

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 29, 2006
        I didn't make it tonight either. Haven't been feeling well today.
        Sorry folks.
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 12, 2006
          Yikes! I forgot to reply to the poll!  I will be there, so if any of you are on the fence, know that someone will be there to meet you!

          --
          Jen Adams Donnelly

          From: SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com

          The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed.  Here are the
          final results:

          POLL QUESTION: RSVP for April 12th at Cosi.

          CHOICES AND RESULTS
          - Of course I'll be there!  Easter is still days away., 0 votes, 0.00%
          - I'll try to be there, but I have eggs that need dying and rabbits to fill with chocolate, 1 votes, 25.00%
          - I highly doubt I'll be there, my matzah runneth over., 1 votes, 25.00%
          - There is no way I'll be there, I'll be in the middle of a seder and well into my wine., 2 votes, 50.00%
          - Hooray for spring!  Wait, what?, 0 votes, 0.00%

          INDIVIDUAL VOTES
               - tmunin@...
          - I highly doubt I'll be there, my matzah runneth over.
          - There is no way I'll be there, I'll be in the middle of a seder and well into my wine.
               - tzurriz@...
               - mommy_of_mac@...
          - Hooray for spring!  Wait, what?