Re: Introduction

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24 1:22 PM
      Hello and welcome,

      You missed us at Caribou this past Wednesday, so our next time there
      is April 5th at 7 p.m. We are meeting this coming Wednesday at Cosi's
      on LaGrange. (It's an out building to the mall with Old Nacy, Dick's,
      and Barnes and Noble)

      Please join us whenever you are able.

      Don't forget to check out the poll. The more people who actually
      RSVP, the more "extras" seem to turn up.

      No one wants to be the only on caught KIP (knitting in public), but
      when you know friends are coming, it is much more fun. :)

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 27 8:50 AM
        Hi Victoria, Good to meet another Knitter! I hope you
        can join us next Wed (April 5) and bring your current
        project. I've never done a Felted project and very
        curious to see what you've done. If your not busy this
        Wed (Mar 29) we're meeting a Cosi in Orland...trying
        something new:)

        Hope to see you soon!