Introduction

  • Apolonia Skywalk
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2006
      Good Day! I saw your advertisement at the Caribou Coffee in Tinley and
      I couldn't wait to join up! I have been going there a lot recently and
      it is really close to my home. Much closer than the two places I have
      previously attempting... So THANK YOU!

      I will be coming to the next one at Caribou, I think. My current
      project is a Felted Mancala Board (MancalaMia) from Knitty.com. Hope to
      meet a few of you.

      ~ Victoria
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 24, 2006
        Hello and welcome,

        You missed us at Caribou this past Wednesday, so our next time there
        is April 5th at 7 p.m. We are meeting this coming Wednesday at Cosi's
        on LaGrange. (It's an out building to the mall with Old Nacy, Dick's,
        and Barnes and Noble)

        Please join us whenever you are able.

        Don't forget to check out the poll. The more people who actually
        RSVP, the more "extras" seem to turn up.

        No one wants to be the only on caught KIP (knitting in public), but
        when you know friends are coming, it is much more fun. :)

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 27, 2006
          Hi Victoria, Good to meet another Knitter! I hope you
          can join us next Wed (April 5) and bring your current
          project. I've never done a Felted project and very
          curious to see what you've done. If your not busy this
          Wed (Mar 29) we're meeting a Cosi in Orland...trying
          something new:)

          Hope to see you soon!