Re: So Sick of Being Sick

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2006
      No worries. You focus on feeling better. Being sick is no fun at all.

      Cosi was nice, it's a much bigger place, they have fairly comfy
      couches and chairs. The place was practically empty, and the sell
      food too.

      The meeting was small. (Only two knitters made it) We had fun
      though. Showed off new work, new yarn, it was nice.

      Come meet with us next Wednesday, we're back at Caribou. Same bat
      time, same bat place.