No one is going after groups for calling themselves SnB.

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2006
      I'm in communication with other SnB leaders all over the country,
      and in a few other countries as well. We are also talking with
      Debbie Stoller.

      Don't panic.

      A few groups that didn't remove the words "Stitch and Bitch" are
      again being contacted by SFSE. We aren't. Everything here at South
      Suburban SnB is fine.

      I promise that if I am contacted about any problem with our groups
      name, or any other issues regarding SFSE or SnB that concern us, or
      require any action on our part, I will let you know.

      Until then, let's not panic, okay?

      I don't want to leave Yahoo groups. We are finally gaining some
      membership here and in moving, we would lose members that we have
      and decrease our growth rate.

      The sky isn't falling. Legal concerns are being addressed, and we
      are entirelly secure, stable, and legal.

      If that changes, you'll be the first to know.

      Now I don't know about you, but I'm going back to my knitting. :)