Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Latest SNB Update- we may be in more trouble

  • Emily Franz
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9 10:04 AM
      Try Delphi Forums...I'm a premier member, so I can start a Forum if you guys want.....just let me know...take a peek at the format and see if  you think it would  work there.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 9 11:05 AM
        I think we will eventually run into the same problems wherever we go- can you find out what their policy is regarding trademarks, etc.?

        SFSE wants no one to use the term Stitch and Bitch anywhere except on their forum. If they can get compliance on this, it will sort of expand their trademark and bolster their case.  If they can't get compliance, I guess their case is weakened.  They are going primarily after online SnB groups because those are the trademark violations.  They do not have a trademark on Stitch and Bitch for live meetings, only online forums.  They do not have a trademark on Stitch and Bitch for books, so I imagine they haven't gotten far in suing Stoller for the book series.

        --
        Jennifer Adams Donnelly
        708-227-7447

        From: "Emily Franz" <emilyfranz@...>