Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Stitch and Bitch, 11/9/2011, 7:00 pm

  • Rebecca Froebe
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2011

      Yes, it is. I'll take a look about your membership today. We do most of our communication on revelry though.

      On Nov 7, 2011 6:55 PM, <SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Reminder from: SouthSuburbanSnB Yahoo! Group

      Title: Stitch and Bitch

      Date: Wednesday November 9, 2011
      Time: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: Panera Bread -- Harlem Ave, Tinley Park
      Street: 15845 Harlem Ave
      City State Zip: Tinley Park, IL

      Edit reminder options