Stitch and Bitch, 11/9/2011, 7:00 pm

  • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2011
      Reminder from: SouthSuburbanSnB Yahoo! Group

      Title: Stitch and Bitch

      Date: Wednesday November 9, 2011
      Time: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: Panera Bread -- Harlem Ave, Tinley Park
      Street: 15845 Harlem Ave
      City State Zip: Tinley Park, IL

    • Rebecca Froebe
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2011

        Yes, it is. I'll take a look about your membership today. We do most of our communication on revelry though.

        Date: Wednesday November 9, 2011
        Time: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every week.
        Location: Panera Bread -- Harlem Ave, Tinley Park
        Street: 15845 Harlem Ave
        City State Zip: Tinley Park, IL

        Edit reminder options