New poll for SouthSuburbanSnB

  • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 24, 2006
      SouthSuburbanSnB group:

      Will you be joining us March 8th?

      (In case you want more information of Internation Women's Day, please take a look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Women%27s_Day)

      o Of course! How better to celebrate International Women's Day than with my SnB friends!
      o I'll should be there, but I.W.D. celebrations may keep me busy.
      o Probably not, I'm supposed to be at another celebration.
      o No way Jose, I'll be at a candlelight vigil remembering the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory fire.
      o I have penguins in my pants!

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
      Message 33 of 33 , May 13, 2008
        SouthSuburbanSnB group:

        What day would work best to celebrate our SnB's 3rd Anniversary Party?

        o Wednesday, May 21
        o Wednesday, May 28
        o Wednesday, June 4

        web site listed above.