Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] yarn shop

    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2011
      Interesting. I sounds better then expected though. I am curious about that shop being a potential spot for me to teach at and wondering if she's set up for something like that. I might just have to go check it out. Thanks for the review;)

      Message 2 of 2 , May 29, 2011
        I laughed when I read that some of us have bigger stashes!

        :D