Too sick

  • deahrp
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2006
      I had planned to come for the first time this week but of course I am
      ill with a high fever. However, I am doing better and plan to come
      march 8th as I will be on spring break so will not be overwhelmed with
      papers. See you all march 8th
      Deah
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 24, 2006
        That stinks that you were sick...Hurray for Spring
        Break! Look forward to meeting up on Mar 8...

        Kris