New here

  • mcn6236@att.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2010
      Hi
      I'm new to this. Is anyone out there? I'm wondering if anyone goes to the Panera on Harlem in Tinley Park for the snb? I've never been.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 17, 2010
        Welcome. There is a group that meets at 7pm every Wednesday. This Yahoo-group was the beginning of us staying connected. Currently we chat more on the Ravelry Group (http://www.ravelry.com/) South Suburban SnB.