Hello o--3

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2010
      Dear friend:
         We are an electronic products wholesale .Our products are of high quality and low price. If you want to do business , we can offer you the most reasonable discount to make you get more profits. We are expecting for your business.  Please visit our website: herfk.com   Email:info@...
       Looking forward to your contact and long cooperation with us!
      *--h