New poll for SouthSuburbanSnB

  • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 15, 2006
      SouthSuburbanSnB group:

      RSVP for February 22nd!

      o I'll be there as surely as the U.S. is winning medals!
      o I'll try, but I may be caught up in all the Olympic excitement
      o Only if we win all 3 for Curling.
      o No way, I'm glued to NBC for all the Ice Dancing coverage
      o Curling? Is that the one like Quidditch, with the brooms?

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
      Message 33 of 33 , May 13, 2008
        SouthSuburbanSnB group:

        What day would work best to celebrate our SnB's 3rd Anniversary Party?

        o Wednesday, May 21
        o Wednesday, May 28
        o Wednesday, June 4

        web site listed above.