Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Stitch and Bitch, 8/26/2009, 7:00 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 25 6:55 AM
      You betcha! This yahoo-group just happens to be quite because we chat a lot more on Ravelry.com

      Hope you can make it out.
      Cheers,
      Kris

      Date: Wednesday August 26, 2009
      Time: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: Panera Bread -- Harlem Ave, Tinley Park
      Street: 15845 Harlem Ave
      City State Zip: Tinley Park, IL