speaking of knitting underwear...

  • Kimberlee
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2006
      Have you seen those calendars for knitting and crocheting? They're
      a "project a day" type calendars. My SIL and I were looking at the
      crocheting one and the day before Valentine's the project is a pair of
      thongs!! We lost it! Maybe I can knit some of those and donate them to
      the senior homes...NOT! Just kidding! Hope you all have a good sense
      of humor.
      kimberlee
    • Kris
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7, 2006
        lol....a pair?? what's that...a his and hers??

        Kris

        --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "Kimberlee"
        <thanksalatte@...> wrote:

        > Have you seen those calendars for knitting and crocheting? They're
        > a "project a day" type calendars. My SIL and I were looking at the
        > crocheting one and the day before Valentine's the project is a pair of
        > thongs!! We lost it! Maybe I can knit some of those and donate them to
        > the senior homes...NOT! Just kidding! Hope you all have a good sense
        > of humor.
        > kimberlee

      • Kimberlee
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 8, 2006
          I don't think a man would fit in them. The picture of the completed
          project looked awfully small!!

          --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "Kris" <mommy_of_mac@...>