Yarn Con Chicago 2008 Conference : Flickr Photo Group

  • Jason L. Froebe
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2008
      I attended, my wife and mother in law exhibited, the excellent Yarn
      Con conference today. It was a lot of fun so I took some photos and
      wished to share them on Flickr. I created the Flickr photo group Yarn
      Con so that anyone can also share their photos if they wish.

      http://www.flickr.com/groups/yarncon/

      Jason