Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] paging Aleta

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11, 2008
      Ok, my number is 708-798-1473.  The rest. I spoke of was Scoma"s. I don't remember what hotel you are staying at. If you want to blow their minds you could have the party at the Hotel Mark Hopkins which is on Nob Hill. Very Ritzy

      I am sure there are lots of great places.

      Hope that helps. A

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 11, 2008

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 11, 2008

          Bless you for this! Yes, this helps tremendously!