Re: Languishing In Obscurity

  • Apolonia Skywalk
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 3, 2008
      Kris!! Thanks for the information!

      Oh my goodness! I can't wait to get a Ravelry.com invite! that looks
      totally awesome!

      Cheers!
      Vicky

      --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, KRISTEN CARLSON
      <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:

      > Hey Vicky!!
      >
      > Glad to hear from you. The Clapotis is a great knit and you can
      substitue tons of choices. I've knit with the Knit Picks Shine Sport
      and it's awesome stuff. You could possible knit with the Andes wool
      too, but don't have any exerpience with that.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 3, 2008
        When you get registered come join the "South Suburban SnB" group. Hey, Ravelry can be a total time suck, but it's oh-so-fun! – Knit-on ~Kris

        <mommy_of_mac@ ...> wrote:

        > Hey Vicky!!
        >
        > Glad to hear from you. The Clapotis is a great knit and you can
        substitue tons of choices. I've knit with the Knit Picks Shine Sport
        and it's awesome stuff. You could possible knit with the Andes wool
        too, but don't have any exerpience with that.

        > Have you registered for Ravelry.com yet?.... so many versions it's
        mind-boggling.

        > Cheers!
        > Kris

      • Apolonia Skywalk
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 5, 2008
          OMG! Ravelry is like exactly what I have always wanted! I am totally
          sucked in already and I joined the Group there too! Like WOW.

          Thanks for that informatioN!