Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] SnB Party Set

  • amlahe616@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , May 19 3:47 PM
      Kris I am going try and make it. I am going to need your address as well.

      Message 2 of 5 , May 21 4:33 PM
        Well, it doesn't look like I'm going to make it. I've been having
        some dental pain and problems, and ibuprofen doesn't appear to be
        taking care of it tonight. I'll have to pass on the party.

        Hopefully, I'll see you all next week!

        ~Nancy