Re: SnB Party Set

  • sahmiamnc
    Message 1 of 5 , May 19, 2008
      Me too, me too!

      Are we doing the "mystery" yarn guessing again?

      ~Nancy

      --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, Theresa Stevens

    • amlahe616@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , May 19, 2008
        Kris I am going try and make it. I am going to need your address as well.

        Message 3 of 5 , May 21, 2008
          Well, it doesn't look like I'm going to make it. I've been having
          some dental pain and problems, and ibuprofen doesn't appear to be
          taking care of it tonight. I'll have to pass on the party.

          Hopefully, I'll see you all next week!

          ~Nancy