SnB Party Set

    Message 1 of 5 , May 18, 2008
      Good Day All!

      I hope this finds you well. I'm making a decision to have the SnB 3rd Anniversary Party on this Wednesday, May 21. I hope each one of you can make it.

      There really isn't too much to it. We'll just be knitting/crocheting at my house verses at the regular spot. If you would like to bring a little something sweet that would be nice but it's not necessary.

      If you don't know how to get to my house please by all means email me at: mommy_of_mac AT yahoo DOT com and I'll pass on all the info you need.

      Cheers!

      Message 2 of 5 , May 18, 2008
        I'm going to need a reminder on where your house is. Nothing personal
        -- I get lost when I leave my driveway! I almost missed my own bridal
        shower because I couldn't find my uncle's house. I spent my teenaged
        years babysitting his kids in that house, and couldn't find it.

        So, you know, I'm directionally challenged and could use a refresher.

        Theresa

        --- KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:

        ---------------------------------
        Good Day All!

        I hope this finds you well. I'm making a decision to have the SnB 3rd
        Anniversary Party on this Wednesday, May 21. I hope each one of you
        can make it.

        There really isn't too much to it. We'll just be knitting/crocheting
        at my house verses at the regular spot. If you would like to bring a
        little something sweet that would be nice but it's not necessary.

        If you don't know how to get to my house please by all means email me
        at: mommy_of_mac AT yahoo DOT com and I'll pass on all the info you
        need.

        Cheers!
        Kris
      • sahmiamnc
        Message 3 of 5 , May 19, 2008
          Me too, me too!

          Are we doing the "mystery" yarn guessing again?

          ~Nancy

          --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, Theresa Stevens

        • amlahe616@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 5 , May 19, 2008
            Kris I am going try and make it. I am going to need your address as well.

            Message 5 of 5 , May 21, 2008
              Well, it doesn't look like I'm going to make it. I've been having
              some dental pain and problems, and ibuprofen doesn't appear to be
              taking care of it tonight. I'll have to pass on the party.

              Hopefully, I'll see you all next week!

              ~Nancy