Stitch and Bitch, 4/23/2008, 7:00 pm

  • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2008
      Reminder from: SouthSuburbanSnB Yahoo! Group

      Title: Stitch and Bitch

      Date: Wednesday April 23, 2008
      Time: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: Panera Bread -- Harlem Ave, Tinley Park
      Street: 15845 Harlem Ave
      City State Zip: Tinley Park, IL

    • Susan Farbstein
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21, 2008
        My uncle & aunt, brother & sister passed away last week in NJ. I am in NJ now & will be back in Chicago late Wed night. See you next week -susan
        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.Edit reminder options <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB/cal?v=75> Copyright © 2008  Yahoo! Inc. <http://www.yahoo.com>  All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> | Privacy Policy <http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us>